Tuesday, October 28, 2008

45 odd things...

this was a fun post from my cute friend kristen at the KES&S. so i thought i would do it too...enjoy.

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? only with hot wings...hooters are my favorite (i go there just for the wings! promise!!)

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? nope nada no way and never want to

3. Do you own a gun? no but my mike does. i have never even held a gun...too scary for me.

4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty Coffee shop? white chocolate mocha...yummy, just enough sweet, not to much coffee!!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? who doesn't??? yes i do!! my next appt is in february!!! eeks!!

6. What do you think of hot dogs? nothing really, i love them in the summer on the grill!!!

7. Favorite Christmas song? how do i choose? last year i made a 'mumms favorite christmas songs' cd for all of our friends and neighbors. it was great. i love 'santa baby' (i sing it to mike ha ha ha) and of course all the classic christmas songs!!!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? my coffee!!

9. Can you do push ups? i can probably do a push up, not so many push ups!!!

10. Favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring of course!! i also love my bumbles watches!!!

11. Favorite hobby? i am getting hooked on blogging, is that a hobby? i love scrap booking but i don't have the time any more. i also love taking pictures.
12. Do you have A.D.H.D? sometimes probably

13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? i get too emotional!!! i guess i have a big heart!!

14. Middle name? dee

15. Name 3 thoughts right now? what is kenadee doing? my dog koko needs a bath she is sitting under my chair..stinky! mike is sleeping upstairs...graveyards!! i hope kenadee is not waking him up. too late, she just went in his room to put lip gloss on him!!! ha ha ha

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, rootbeer, coffee. i love sangria too.

17. The friend you had the longest? shay and deena. since fourth grade. if you know how old i am then you know that is a looooonnnnggggg time!!!

18. Current hate right now? i try not to hate any thing but i really don't like having pms!!! sorry tmi???

19. Favorite place to be? snuggled up with my family!!!

20. How did you bring in the New Year? wow that was a while ago. at my moms. mike was working and i played mother goose. kenadee wouldn't sleep so i brought her home at 4 in the morning!!!!!! not fun. hopefully mike and i will ring in 2009 together!!

21. Do you like to travel? sure...who doesn't!! i would rather fly than drive!!

22. Name three people who will complete this? jamie, emily and ????

23. Do you own slippers? yup...i have them on right now!!
24. What color shirt are you wearing? white and black tank top with my red comfies!!

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no, cotton or sateen are my favorites.

26. Can you whistle? not too good and not the right way!

27. Favorite color(s)? yellow, pink... you know all the girlie colors!!

28. Would you be a pirate? not if i had to walk the plank...i don't swim too good.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? i only sing when kenadee is taking a bath in the tub next to me...actually she sings to me so i know she is doing okay!! kids songs and of course her made up ones.

30. Favorite girl's name? ah...kenadee of course!

31. Favorite boy's name? boy names are tough...especially with the last name mumm. i like noah but mike says "i noah mumm, do you noah mumm??" ha ha ha...yeah good thing we only have a girl.

32. What's in your pocket right now? nothing!! lint maybe?

33. What is the last thing that made you laugh? that would be playing with kenadee, tickling her toes. and the 3rd part of question #15!!!

34. Best bed sheets as a child? do you know how long it has been since i was a kid. i don't remember. i do remember my room was holly hobby, maybe i had bed sheets to match.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? no injury...knock on wood!!!

36. Do you love where you live? of course...any where with my family i love. and utah is pretty great!!

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? three!!

38. Who is your loudest friend? ??????????

39. How many pets do you have? just our puppy koko pelli, she needs a bath right now remember?? but she is sooo cute.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? mike i hope

41. What is your favorite book? well i finally just finished the twilight series!! loved it. i love nicholas sparks books and i really liked the travelers gift.

42. What is your favorite candy? love love love candy. anything chocolate but not dark chocolate.

43. Favorite Sports Team? my brother in law dave and my mike would be upset if i didn't say the corn huskers of nebraska!! go big red!!

44. What were you doing before starting this survey? i just got out of the shower.

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? where is mike, he should have been home by now!! he got home 5 minutes later!!

well a little more about me. hope you enjoyed it...can't wait know more about YOU!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Look at you...you're becoming a blog pro! This is a fun little survey. I learned a few new things about you.

Cassie said...

Hey! very cute blog! LOVe it! This blogging is addicting for sure! Hey your answer to # 38 has got to be Steve doesn't it!?! he is definatly LOUD! (sometimes even obnoxious!)

Cassie said...

Hey e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add you to my list! I love my hair by the way!

Cassie said...

DUH-sorry- my e-mail is cassieorduno@yahoo.com