mike and i really love sushi...it is our favorite and we have been craving it like crazy lately. if anyone would like to go out for sushi ...we would love to go...anytime!!!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
preschool valentine party.
she is my little sweetheart!!!
so i had to post a couple of pictures and share my little moment with kenadee. i had just tucked her into bed and left her room. this is how it went:
kenadee: mom, come here (this happens a lot)
me: what do you need kenadee?
kenadee: just come here mom
me: kenadee it is past your bedtime and you need to go to sleep
kenadee: please mommy, just come in here
of course i give in and go to her room. she reaches out to me and wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a big hug. i am sure it only lasted a minute but it felt like much longer. she looks up at me and says
'mommy, you light up my whole world'
oooohhhh how my heart melted and oooohhhh how i love her and these special little moments!!!
my sweet little girl all tucked in (no this was not tonight) and of course she has her dolls and animals tucked in too!!!
post rules on your blog
answer the 6 '8' items
let each person know they are tagged by leaving them a 'comment'
'8' favorite TV shows
1. greys anatomy
2. private practice
3. american idol
4. dancing with the stars
5. the biggest loser
6. the bachelor
'8' things i did yesterday
1. took kenadee to school
2. went to work
3. went to lunch with my sis-in-law christine
4. missed my husband...he is working graveyards!!!
5. read 'fancy nancy' to kenadee for our bed time story
6. called my husband to tell him goodnight
7. played on face book and my blog
8. went to sleep watching 'say anything'
'8' things i am looking forward to
1. mike being off work for a few days
2. being outside on sunny days
3. getting 'fancy' with kenadee and mike...have you read fancy nancy...that will be us this week!!! can't wait!!!
5. class at our salon on monday (will i have new do??)
6. sleeping in tomorrow morning
7. spending forever with my family!!!
'8' favorite restaurants
1. kobe japanese grill and sushi bar
2. cafe rio
3. red lobster
4. happy sushi
5. olive garden
6. watermans grill in north carolina
7. old town mexican cafe in san diego
'8' things on my wish list
1. win the lottery (hey...if your gonna wish...wish big!!!)
2. for bridges and roads to start being built...gotta have steel for that...get nucor melting lots of steel!!!
3. kenadee to stay as happy and healthy always
4. that my friend emily doesn't move too far away :(
5. that i could get warm...i am freezing right now!!!
6. to see oprah someday
7. the snow to melt and spring come...now!!!
8. to always have chocolate available
'8' people i tag
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
these are kenadee's binoculars. made out of a granola bar box, toilet paper rolls and a pencil for the handle. oh...i did help with this one, kenadee and i made the crown for the top. look closely and you can see the face they drew on it!
this is kenadee and daddy's drum. mike called me at work and asked where the ribbon for wrapping gifts was. i asked him why and he told me that they were making a drum. i didn't ask anything more and waited until i got home and this was the finished project. i told you he went all out on things!!!
some of my friends have told me that mike needs to be a preschool teacher because he is so 'crafty'. he could handle craft time but i think that would be about it!!
i love that he really takes the time with kenadee and does some fun things. i am not sure who enjoys it more...kenadee or mike...or me, i love to see her face beaming when i come home and she is so excited to show me what they have done.
what an amazing family i have,
i feel so blessed.