Saturday, February 21, 2009

sweet kenadee

me and kenadee at her
preschool valentine party.
she is my little sweetheart!!!




so i had to post a couple of pictures and share my little moment with kenadee. i had just tucked her into bed and left her room. this is how it went:

kenadee: mom, come here (this happens a lot)
me: what do you need kenadee?
kenadee: just come here mom
me: kenadee it is past your bedtime and you need to go to sleep
kenadee: please mommy, just come in here

of course i give in and go to her room. she reaches out to me and wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a big hug. i am sure it only lasted a minute but it felt like much longer. she looks up at me and says
'mommy, you light up my whole world'
oooohhhh how my heart melted and oooohhhh how i love her and these special little moments!!!



my sweet little girl all tucked in (no this was not tonight) and of course she has her dolls and animals tucked in too!!!

3 comments:

Deena said...

So, so sweet! Madison does stuff like that too...aren't you glad you went back in!? I love those little moments and hope they never end! Madison use to tuck all of her stuffed toys in too. She still does every once in a while but not as much. I think we should pass a law that they can quit growing up since they are so dang cute now!

We LOVE Fancy Nancy too!

Deena said...

P.S. I love how passionate you are about Mike and Kenadee. It makes me feel so happy that you have such a great life. You really desearve it!

Cindy G said...

I treasure those little moments with my kids. They are so precious, and especially with my older one, are keeping far and few between...he'll always be my baby, but he's trying so hard to be big!