Tuesday, February 24, 2009

chopsticks...

this was kenadee's first time 'really' trying to eat with chopsticks!!
we went to salt lake and had lunch at 'happy sushi' at the gateway mall.
kenadee really did great with the chopsticks...she had adamame, chicken, tempura veggies, oranges (why do all sushi places give oranges??) and rice.


she never actually had a bite of a sushi roll...but are you ready for this...
she loved the fish eggs on one of our rolls and ate them like crazy!!!

mike and i really love sushi...it is our favorite and we have been craving it like crazy lately. if anyone would like to go out for sushi ...we would love to go...anytime!!!

3 comments:

Deena said...

I'm impressed! If I had to eat with chopsticks I'd be very hungry! Maybe I should use them for my next diet! I miss you much!

Cassie said...

Sorry, I didnt do your tag. :(
I am so bad at those tags. Your pictures and stories are all very cute, Kenadee is a doll!! And by the way... I really want to go to Kobe's steakhouse and sushi!!

LaNe aNd GiNa said...

Keri! Kenadee is so beautiful!! And getting to be such a big girl!! Thanks for your blog address! I love catching up with ya!