Monday, March 9, 2009

is it ever going to stop...SNOWING!!!

my husband called at 7 am to see if i had looked outside, (he is working graveyards) of course i was up and trying to get koko (our puppy) to go potty. and yes i had to shovel a little walk for her. i thought i would be a good wife and start to clean off the driveway. i got enough for mike to get into the garage and for me to get out so i could get kenadee to school.
i measured the snow on our garbage can and it was
17 inches!!!!



when we got back from school (12:00) i decided to snow blow the rest.
it took me over an hour and i could go back and do it AGAIN!!
like i said...
IS IT EVER GOING TO STOP!!!

this is our front side walk about 10 minutes after i was finished snowblowing...and it is still coming down!!!
well kenadee...we are homebound for the day...
i think we will skip dance today!!

4 comments:

Cindy G said...

Ummmm, yeah. Right there with ya. The weatherman said this storm system is stalled over Cache Valley. Seriously? Can it just be spring already?!? He also said it would hit Salt Lake by three or four. So when is it going to stop here? I'm waiting!!!.....

Kristen said...

Blahhhh...I'm so over the snow already. Time for Spring.

Cassie said...

I am so ready for spring...I hate all this snow darn it!!! You were brave to shovel it yourself!!!

P.S. I would LOVE to collect some rocks for you in Moab! ha ha! I am sooo sad you aren't going:(

Deena said...

That's the pits! But I love to ski so I'm happy when it snows! Hey follow Madison and Chris' lead and make a snowman! I heard on the news that Logan is one of the best places in the nation to live...no recession and little unemployment...they never mentioned the snow! Take care and don't freeze.