Thursday, March 26, 2009

the haircut of cuteness!!!

we knew she would want it sooner or later!!!
kenadee told me a few weeks ago that she wanted her hair cut. i told her she had to ask her dad if it was okay...thinking he would talk her out of it!!
instead he said, 'are you sure you want to cut it?'
kenadee says 'yes, to my shoulders!'
dad said 'okay!' of course she wanted me to do it right then!!! i told
her we would make a very special appointment at mommys salon.
we had it set for last friday after school. that morning she was so excited and told me she wanted it 'cut to here' which was by her ears!!! i said that was too short, and she wouldn't be able to wear ponytails (thinking that would change her mind) nope...she said she didn't want any more ponys!!! well...i was not about to cut my little girls hair that short!!! she is still my baby!!!
so...here she is at her first 'salon' haircut!! she had the full experience, shampoo, cut and style!!!
yes...
she thought she was 'all that!!'




almost finished...
looking pretty cute!!
and here she is...
my little girl with her
'big girl hair cut'
what a little sweet heart...
my little girl...kenadee

4 comments:

Deena said...

I LOVE IT! How cute is she!? And how cute are you...I LOVE your hair too! I bet you had so much fun! Wow...they grow up way too fast!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Keri she is adorable! I love her hair before and after! She is darling!

Kristen said...

Looks like she loves it! She's adorable.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! She's so sassy! I love it! I love the way you cut hair, Keri. She's so beautiful!