Thursday, March 12, 2009

twilight...the second time!!!


okay...so some friends and i went to see 'twilight' again. this was my second time as well as stephanie and jolenes...as for emily and katie it was their fourth!!! i have to say the second time was better. but the best part was seeing james!!! i know i know...he is the bad vampire, but damn, could he be any hotter!!!??? emily and i had a little debate over which one was cuter, she of course loves edward...yes he is very cute and sweet and the perfect boyfriend!!! but just look at james...total eye candy!!! he could bite me anytime, anywhere!!! and those abs, and those sexy 'i'm coming to bite you' eyes...i mean...damn!!!! i am just very sad that they used cam gigandet to play 'james'...he shouldn't have been killed off...he needed to be in every 'twilight' movie!!! why couldn't he be one of the cullens??
so...what do YOU think??? who do you think is the hotter vampire (excluding personalities...we all know edward wins that one)
okay...my husband definitely wins for hottest real person...this is just fantasy!!! love you mike, your the best for me in my real world!!! this picture was taken on our anniversary in july (11 years). i always put on my veil for a picture...i know kind of corny but lots of fun!!! mike really is the sexiest!!! i mean damn...

7 comments:

Cassie said...

This is sooo funny!!! The more you watch Twilight the better it gets! I'm def and addict! And Yes...James is pretty damn freakin hot!(don't worry Mike...so are you! LOL!!)

Emily said...

You are hilarious! And apparently, not easily persuaded. It was fun seeing it (again) with all you guys...but did you have to tell the world how many times I've been!?! People are going to think I'm a freak!

LaNe aNd GiNa said...

Ha ha! That's a great post! I ashamedley loved Twilight like a teenage girl too!! But Edward is the only Twilight man for me!! So sexy!!

Katie Petersen said...

oh keri, where do i even begin with you girl?! I couldn't get over all the noise making you were making when James came on the Big Screen. HA you crack me up! James does not even compare to Edward! =) I had so much fun with you guys!

Cindy G said...

Well, I'm not sure James is the hottest, but he is definitely hot in the Bad Boy kind of way. I really want to go see it again, but have no one to go with. Maybe I'll see if my sister wants to go with me...It's almost on video - I'm just assuming you'll buy it. Right?

Deena said...

What is it with nice girls and BAD boys?! Ya, James is hot! Edward is hot but to conflicted...don't ya think? But yummy to look at. Personally I got sweaty when Jacob hit the screen. Chris gave me crap about it since he's still a teenager. I bet your friends are really looking forward to the 21st of this month for the video to come out.

keri said...

replying to deenas comment...yes my friends and i are waiting patiently (or not) for the 21st!! many of my other friends liked jacob too...not me so much... for sure a 'bad boy' james fan!!!

cindy...call me i may be able to arrange a time to go...if not i have a list of friends who may want to go...AGAIN!!