Tuesday, February 3, 2009

first kiss

i knew it would happen some day but i didn't think it would be at four and half years old. yes kenadee kissed a boy...not one but actually 3!!! what am i in for?? we were at our friends house having a little party and gavins sister came downstairs and whispered in my ear, "kenadee just kissed gavin on the lips and two of the other boys on the cheek!" what!!??!!??
so i went to talk to our little kissing girl. of course kenadee was all smiles and thought it was great...the boys were a little shocked!! i told kenadee 'no more kissing'. hopefully we won't have much more 'kissing' for a long time.
mike and i and gavins parents, chris and staci, have previously talked about an arranged marriage between
gavin and kenadee. what a great story to tell of their first kiss at their wedding!!! ha ha ha!!! it won't be for al least 20 years!!!
gavin
and
kenadee
summer
2008

7 comments:

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Haha; you have a lil heartbreaker on your hands!

Deena said...

Wow! Three at four...that's pretty good! She is going to have all kinds of boys after her so just hold on tight and get ready for the ride!

Cassie said...

ha ha! Ryan told us all about it on the way home! He said he got a kiss on the lips though! She is so funny! What a doll! You guys have your hands full!

Emily said...

Ha Ha! What a riot...at least none have proposed marriage. Brielle received a proposal from none other than Caleb Kirk. My little girls OFF LIMITS!!!

Carrie said...

I am so glad to hear that we are not the only parents with a girl crazy four year old. Caleb isn't as smooth as Kenadee. He tries to kiss girls, but doesn't usually have success. He mostly just gets his heart broken. Somehow it just feels better that other parents have the same issues.

Deena said...

Ok, since you've pretty much already done it you're off the hook with the tag. That's cool that you've semi written a couple of books. I wanna write one about being an only child. I love writing. No, I don't know of any publishers. Mrs. Dart at the high school told me she would help me out when I was ready. I'm just not ready. Miss you lots!

Deena said...

I did facebooks for a while and a bunch of weird people kept contacting me so I quit. They were people who I knew at West Jordan High but I really didn't want to be contacted by some random old student. So I stopped doing it. I like blogging much better. What's your facebook address?