Sunday, December 14, 2008

kenadee's holiday message 2008

Twas the weeks before Christmas & all through our home,
we are enjoying the season & writing our poem.
Our home is ready with mistletoe and holly,
santa will be coming with toys so jolly.
What fun we had in the year 2008,
we drove to California; Disneyland was great.
We saw mickey & minnie; princesses too,
then down to San Diego to see shamu.
In heaven now is where Grandma ‘C’ lives
along with Jesus in my heart she is.
Grandmas love & smiles we will always remember,
she’s our angel watching over us, we really do miss her.
August
was my birthday & right before my eyes
Cinderella was there; what a big surprise.
I’m 4 years old now & I started preschool
I am learning a lot, it’s really fun & cool.
To Moab again we went in dad’s jeep
we crawled up the rocks, they were really steep.
Daddy still works safe at Nucor Utah;
Mommy styles hair at the Kutting Edge Salon & Spa.
We are very thankful for our health & happiness.
with our family and friends we feel so blessed.
Let us remember the meaning of Christmas,
the birth of Jesus & the love he has for us.
Mom and Dad send their love & a holiday of good cheer,
our prayer for you is a blessed new year.




2 comments:

Deena said...

So, so sweet! Kenadee is SO BEAUTIFUL! Merry Christmas gal!

Cassie said...

How sweet! You are so festive! Are you still doing Cup of Cheer? I think you said something about it once, but I don't remember!!!