Thursday, April 16, 2009

easter...

what a great time we had this year for Easter.
we had the traditional egg hunt at grandma donna's with kenadee's cousins from springville (my brothers kids!!)
charlie,kenadee, & hali.












after the egg hunt we colored eggs at grandma's. then it was time to go home and color MORE eggs at our house for the Easter bunny to hide.










kenadee woke up Easter morning about 5 minutes after the Easter bunny had finished hiding the eggs...yep...the bunny almost got caught. in fact, mike told kenadee that he saw the Easter bunny in our neighborhood when he was driving home from work!!! she said she was 'just so excited'...the Easter bunny left her a hula hoop, jump rope, flip flops, slippers and spring/summer clothes...and also a littlest pet shop 'duckee' for the computer. and of course some 'peeps'










kenadee had a great morning finding all the Easter eggs...then we went to grandma's again for a big Easter dinner...yummmmyyyyy!! ham, mashed potatoes and ham gravy, jello salad (of course!) and more. i made my yummy strawberry/lemon triffle!!!
kenadee was our little sunshine with her cute Easter dress.




we hope you all enjoyed your Easter holiday as much as we did. we are so grateful for the blessings we have. and especially JESUS who sacrificed so much for US!!!

God bless you and your loved ones.

2 comments:

Deena said...

What a cute dress! It looks like you had a great weekend. Man...I wish I could have some of Donna's cookin! You are one lucky gal!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

I love her yellow dress, so adorable! I hope you will be working tuesday I am coming in to Kristy to get my hair done for my wedding!