Friday, June 26, 2009

FuN sUmMer DaYs...FinAlLy

summer is finally here...i hope!!!
it has been a very busy week; family reunion, my birthday and fathers day.
here are our latestest adventures...enjoy!!


my delicious birthday cupcakes from the one and only, miss emily merkley. (if you have not tried her cupcakes you are missing out!!)
no pics of my birthday and the reunion...it was misrable in the rain, rain and more rain!!!
fathers day pictures...my tradition every year is to take kenadee's pictures and put them in this little frame for her daddy...here are a few.

my favorite...isn't she beautiful??!!
self portrait!!

and of course always one sitting on the bench

3 comments:

Katie Petersen said...

Those cupcakes were amazing! mmmm...my mouth is watering thinking about them. And I still think Kenadee needs to be on a Welch's Grapjuice commercial. She is so cute!

Deena said...

Kenadee is so beautiful! I LOVE that photo. You should get her signed up for modeling, she is really natural infront of a camera. Sounds like you guys had a wet but fun week...I wish it would get nice and warm and stay that way!

Cassie said...

She is adorable! She was so cute up on stage at the lagoon picnic! Congrats to her, (and you!) on the poster! Let's all get together and BBQ! I'm in the mood for some summer BBQ's! and some aggravation! lol