Thursday, July 9, 2009

who would have thought...

i never would have thought that my little princess would be doing THIS...




our neighbor up the street has caught many snakes, this one is a 'gopher snake'. he says they are harmless...but to me a snake is a snake is a snake...eeks!!!!





she had the slimey thing wrapped around her arm like a piece of jewelry!!!!










he also has this dragon lizard, (i think that is what it is called) its name is marshall and he is shedding...kenadee liked to peel the skin off like a sunburn...again, eeks!!!








the snake was also starting to shed. they have not named it yet, kenadee suggested lizzy.









kenadee said it felt wierd, and his tongue tickled her arm. and now she wants to go and hold the snake again. i am not too sure about this...my daughter has NO fear!!! (other than learning to ride her bike without training wheels...any suggestions??!!)

1 comment:

Deena said...

I would pick my child falling off a bike over playing with snakes ANY DAY! EEKS!!!! To mild of a word for playing with snakes. Holy $#!T is more like it! I HATE SNAKES!