Sunday, July 19, 2009

12 years and counting...

july 18th 1997 mike and i said 'i do' at sherwood hills resort surrounded by family and friends. what and incredible day...and here we are 12 years later!!!
my tradition is wearing my veil on our anniversary. mike thought i was a little crazy the first year but he looks forward to now every year!!! i can't imagine spending my life with any other man than mike. he is my soulmate, my true love, he gives me strength and compassion, love and respect. we have become stronger over the years. i never thought i could love anyone like i loved mike the day we married, but i have to admit...i love him more now!!!
this 'kissing' picture was taken by our little sweet heart...kenadee!!!

oh how our life has changed in 12 years...kenadee has brought a whole new meaning to the word 'love'. our family became complete with the addition of her!!!
of course, kenadee wants to wear my veil and asks about it on occasion (since last year when i got it out to wear it). i told her someday when se gets big and gets married, maybe whe will want to wear 'mommys veil'

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MICHAEL!!! you have made me the happiest, luckiest and most loved girl ever!!! heres to us and 12 years and many, many more!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Cindy G said...

Awww. Congratulations! I remember when you guys got married. And I remember when Kenadee came into your lives. What a fun tradition to wear your veil every year!!

The Johnson J's!! said...

I love seeing the "viel" pics every year! Happy Anniversary to a great couple! We love ya!

Deena said...

Congratulations Keri and Mike! You look beautiful in your veil. Just like you did 12 years ago.

Cassie said...

Ahhh you guys are such a cute couple! Congrats! We love you guys!