Monday, August 3, 2009

hApPy BirThdAY...DEENA

today is my friend deena's birthday...so here is a little
HapPy BirThDaY to DeEnA!!
we have been friends since about 5th or 6th grade!!! we would walk to school together in middle and junior high...we were pretty good kids. then we went into high school...we were still pretty good kids we just started sluffing a little bit. there were 3 of us, keri, deena and shay. i won't mention how many times we sluffed and went to springville...and got caught!!! and how deena could make up an excuse or reason why we were there to the principal!!! i won't say what deena did in the mcdonalds bathroom!!! but i will say that we had a great time!!
deena...thanks for being such an incredible friend over the years.
celebrate big, eat a lot of birthday cake...and wish BIG!!! i hope your day is filled with many bright and happy moments!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!!!
love ya!!!

1 comment:

Deena said...

AWWW! Thanks for the shout out! I have dimentia so I don't remember doing ANYTHING naughty when I was a kid! Pure angels...that's what I remember us being! Do you remember how Springville's principal thought I was lying when I told him my name? So I spelled it for him. I hope my child is not as sassy as I was. I'm really lucky that I had you and Shay as friends, I know if it were't for the two of you then I would probably doing who knows what ~ with who knows who! THANK YOU for always putting up with me! I love you more than words can say!