Saturday, July 24, 2010

anniversary...#13

i am getting caught up on my blogging...finally!!!

mike and i celebrated our 13th anniversary
on july 18
in north platte nebraska.
(pictures of our trip will come later).


let this be our destiny to love, to live, to begin each new day together, to share our lives forever...on july 18th, 1997 i married michael allen mumm...my handsome prince, my best friend, my soul mate, my everything!!! i cant believe it has been
13 years...and i cant wait for more!!!!

thanks to my sister who gave me the idea...i started the tradition of wearing my veil on our anniversary. yes, it even went to nebraska with me. mike even asked before we left if i had packed it. the first year i wore it i think he thought i had gone a little crazy...but now it is something we both have fun with.




kenadee loves wearing my veil...she asks me all the time if she can play with it. the answer is always no, but she gets to wear it for a few minutes on our special day. maybe someday...not too soon...she will be wearing it for her wedding!!!
oh how i love my husband...yesterday, today and forever...

1 comment:

Deena said...

That is so sweet! Kenadee looks super cute in your veil too...but don't let her get too comfortable in it...she's got a good 15-20 years before you want that to happen. :) Madison is told often that she can't get married until she's 30...hey, that's how old I was and it didn't hurt me any. Congratulations on 13 amazing years! Love you both!