Friday, November 28, 2008

a great day


what a wonderful thanksgiving
and a beautiful day.
of course we ate until are tummies were about to pop with yummy food at grandma donnas. i was so grateful to be with my family to celebrate. mikes cousins from nebraska came to utah to enjoy the thanksgiving holiday with the mumms. it is great to see them!! we all took our turn to say what we are thankful for. here is what our sweet kenadee said this year.
'i am thankful for my family and friends. thank you for this beautiful day. for Jesus and God and our blessings. thankful for my mommy and my daddy and my koko.' then looking around the table. 'i am thankful for my grandma (donna) and my grandpa (andy) and my other grandma (betty)' and with a very big smile 'and chad' (her cousin who she loves very much!!!). 'and thankful for our food...amen' yes... she is a thoughtful little girl. at bedtime she told us again what she was thankful for and sang it in a song. she is such a little sweetheart. i truly am blessed to have an amazing daughter and a wonderful husband. i hope you enjoyed your thanks giving as much as we did. thank you all for your friendship!! and no i did not get up at the crack of dawn this morning to go shop...i'm going later!!!

3 comments:

Syndee said...

what a sweetie, you guys sre so blessed!

Amy and David said...

What a cutie! It looks and sounds like you had a great day! I like your back ground i just changed mine from that exact one :)

Cassie said...

I'm with ya- I hate black friday! I'd rather pay more money than go out in those crowds! I hear we are getting together Sunday! Fun! See ya then!