Monday, November 3, 2008

our little 'asian girl'




halloween was a lot of fun this year. kenadee dressed up as 'a little asian girl with chopsticks in her hair and a bun' (as she would say). so mike and i decided to go with the asian theme. my costume is actually my mother-in-laws pj's!!! and i borrowed mikes karate apparel from a friend at work. we look pretty great!!! since kenadee was born mike has worked every halloween until this year. they carved pumpkins together and he took her trick-or-treating to sunshine terrace while i was at work. (if you have not been to sunshine terrace to trick-or-treat, you really should go next year. the little ladies and men love to see all the cute children...i think it makes their entire month exciting!!) after that we went to my mom's for pizza and then to the grandmas and grandpas. gotta make the rounds!!! when we finally got home we went trick-or-treating around our neighborhood...it was great!!!! especially to see all of our fabulous friends and their children dressed up. kenadee was so cute and fun. she is now big enough to go knock on the doors and say 'trick or treat'. mike and i are quite the proud parents!!!! i hope you all enjoyed halloween as much as we did.
mike and kenadee and their great pumpkins!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I loved, loved, loved your fam's costumes! You guys looked great! I wish I liked Halloween enough to dress up for it!

Kristen said...

Aaahhh. You guys look darling.

Cassie said...

How cute are you guys! Me and steve skipped the dress up and just let the boys do it! I guess we're just a couple poopers!!! I LOVE your pumpkins! That's talent!!

Carrie said...

I love your costumes! and your blog. I just found it off of Jamies.