Saturday, November 22, 2008

THANKFUL




THANKSGIVING is an incredible holiday. a client last week told me it was his favorite because it is not over commercialized and it is a time to appreciate and acknowledge the many things we have. i agree!! so here is my thankful list...some are heartfelt, some are silly and some just ordinary...here we go.
*mike; my sexy, hardworking amazing husband. i respect and admire him so much. especially for the great dad he is to kenadee and the loving husband he is to me. *kenadee; my beautiful, sassy, sweet daughter. she has changed my life. she makes my heart smile, sing and laugh. the sparkle in her eyes makes everyone smile. *koko, our best little puppy. *family and friends. *whitney and erik. *birthdays. *falling leaves. *snuggling with my honey. *kenadees sweet laugh. *sidewalk chalk. *colorful sunsets. *grandmas and grandpas. *flowers. *sunday dinners at grandma donnas. *first stars to make a wish on. *playing princesses. *TV, movies, books, music. *chocolate. *sushi. *house to call home. *ice cream. * job i love. *hair color. *digis...blogging made much easier! *health. *a hand to hold. *foot rubs. *America. *dinner as a family. *hugs and kisses. *cartoons in the morning. *warm bath with candles. *warm coffee on a cold morning, sangria after a long day. *girls night. *love...pure and simple...love. *GOD...for blessing me in so many ways.
i hope you enjoy this thanksgiving and take a moment to appreciate all the blessings we have.
thanks to all of you for your friendship.
God bless you and your loved ones.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

that was a very sweet post. i need to stop and count my blessings more often.

Cassie said...

That is a great post! I think I have so many things in common to be thankful for!

Cindy G said...

Loved it...I think I'll copy you! And still waiting to hear what you thought about "Twilight."

Carrie said...

What a great post! I am totally inspired. BTW I love your family picture.

Katie Petersen said...

Such a cute post! You have such a cute family =)

Katie Petersen said...

Holy Crap! I just saw your countdown to Santa...28 days! I haven't bought one gift...I better get crackin!