Sunday, May 31, 2009

my little tueller

okay, so my posts are not in chronological order...oh well!!!

kenadee's 'tueller' dance review was a couple of weeks ago
and she was so adorable (of course).
after the last few months of dance lessons i wondered if we were going to make it to the 'big stage' for the review!! she did not want to go and once we got there she would cry when i would leave. it was heartbreaking, but when i came to pick her up she was having a great time! well we made it...here are a few pictures of our little dancing girl...
oh so pretty...
the theme was "rockin' through time".
they did the dinasaur dance, you know...
'open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinasaur'
(yes i know you will be singing it all day)
showing off and striking a pose!
how can you dance so well and NOT recieve flowers...she had to
have all of her flowers in her room!!! the daisies she got from dad
and we planted them in the back yard.

at one point watching kenadee mike turned to me and said 'i just realized there are other kids dancing!!' yes there was but when kenadee was on stage she is the only one we saw!!!

next year she said she wants to take tumbling so we will take a break from dance. but i am sure ther will be many more dance reviews in our future!!!

3 comments:

Deena said...

WOW! Nice high placement on that passé! Tuellers are great...good choice. I think I have a photo of you in that same pose as the fourth photo. I will find it and post it. I am the same way with watching Madison...I never watch anyone else, not even on the video.

Cassie said...

Very cute dancing girl! She is adorable! And Boise looked fun! Glad you had a good vacation! Oh ya....Ben kinda likes Spiderman....just a little..was it really that obvious!?! Ha ha ha!

Amy and David said...

She is such a cute little dancer. Hey I have a question... Where do you get your sheet metal cut? Will you please let me know? Thanks Keri :)