Monday, May 4, 2009

teacher appreciation week

thanks to my great friend emily, she let me know that it is
teacher appreciation week.
luckily i saw her blog yesterday and it reminded me of this week and what i could do for kenadee's great pre-school teacher...blaire. after racking my brain i decided to do one of my cute magnet boards so she could put pictures of her class on it. so here it is...



the little magnets are hard to see but they actually spell out blaire's name. kenadee has loved her teacher and has so much fun in school. to all teachers out there, you are much appreciated and i hope you are told that many times this week. thanks for all you do for our kids!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

ooo - so cute!

Deena said...

Super cute! Funny thing...I'm a teacher and I never knew it was Teacher Appreciation Week. Madison's school had it last week. Maybe they don't appreciate us in the high school like they do in elementary.